The spacious pool area features 1 large pool with 8 25m lanes, as well as a small pool with a movable floor and Jacuzzis.
For swimming: Six 25m lanes; 1.25m depth
For walking: Two 25m lanes; 1.05m depth
13m x 7m x depth-adjustable floor (70cm-1m)
Two Jacuzzis, Warming room
Observation Corner (4th Floor)
- Pool use fee is included in the entrance fee.
- The pool can be used for up to 2 hours.
- An overstay charge applies every subsequent hour.
|Preschoolers||City Worker||City Student||General|
|Elementary, junior high, high school students|
|City Residents 65 years or older||Handicapped City Residents||Preschoolers|
*The above charges apply every subsequent hour.
Please pass through the gate once you have made your payment at the fare adjustment machine next to the gate.
- Wearing swimsuits and caps is mandatory. (There are no rentals.)
- Preschoolers and elementary school aged children (grades 1 - 3) must be accompanied by an adult (high school-age or older individual) to swim with. (Up to two children may be accompanied by an older companion.)
- The large pool can be used by elementary school students and older. Preschoolers are not allowed to use the pool.
People prohibited from using the pool
- Preschoolers under the age of 3
- Individuals who wear diapers on a daily basis
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol
- Individuals with infectious disease
- Individuals who are advised by doctors not to swim
- Individuals who cannot follow the rules of the facility
- Individuals with tattoos are asked to cover their tattooed areas while they use the facility. You may use non-transparent rash guards and supporters. We may apply entrance restrictions when the facility is crowded.
- You are not allowed to bring inside jewelry such as watches and electronic equipment such as smartphones, cell phones, and music playing devices.
- Please take off necklaces and remove any piercings when using the facility.
- You are not allowed to wear glasses when swimming inside the pool.
- You may use arm floaties. However, swim rings are not allowed.
- There are no divisions of swimming lanes by swimming speed. Please be considerate and share lanes with others.
- Please remove hairstyling products and makeup before usage.
Please check the following before using smart devices.
- You may only use smart devices in the one-way lane.
- Please notify the lifeguard at the time of use. (To check the number of individuals.)
- You are allowed to use waterproof fitness trackers and training management devices that are worn around the wrist or chest.
- Please wear a guard band at the time of use. (To prevent injuries from collision.)
- We accept no responsibility for malfunction, destruction, or theft of smart devices during the use of the facility.
- During the time of use, please be careful not to collide with others.
- *Regarding other issues and concerns, please follow the lifeguard’s instructions.