Sports Hall 1 (dance, aerobics etc.)
The sports Hall can be used for a variety of purposes, including dance and culture lessons.
Floor space: Approx.25m×14m×3.5m
Mirrored walls can be divided into 2 sections.
Usage of Sports Hall 1 is different between personal use, Regular Classes and groups.
The personal use schedule is available on the website and social media. You can also check the schedule on the facility bulletin board. Due to features related to the reservation system, you can see the schedule for today, tomorrow, and the day after.
There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours.
The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
When not in use by a group, it is possible to use the facility similar to martial arts sports.
For available times, please check the weekly schedule.
For other occasions and changes in personal use schedule, please check the website, social media or the facility bulletin board.
Please bring your own sports gear that is required.
Personal Use (Sports Hall 1)
- Dance (When using dance shoes for activities such as ballroom dancing, heel covers are mandatory.)
- Exercise (Weight training, stretching, etc.)
- Combative sport (Shadow boxing only) *Mitt striking and other related activities are not permitted.
- Other, gymnastics
Instructors are available for the following course and hold regular weekly classes.
Check the schedule and come sign up.
First time individuals will apply at the reception desk and will participate after observation and receiving guidance.
Regular Classes (Sports Hall 1)
|Friday||Children’s karate (15:45-17:45)|
When using the facility for personal use with instructors, you can practice according to their instructions. For days and time slots when personal instructors are available, please check the personal use and Regular Class weekly schedule.
Personal Use with Instructors (Sports Hall 1)
|Wednesday||Modern dance (18:00-22:00)|
Rules and Manners During Use
- Sports Hall 1 is a facility for group reservations. When there are no group reservations, it is open for personal use.
- During personal use, Sports Hall 1 is considered a shared space for everyone. Please be considerate and share with others, and be aware of your surroundings and safety when using the facility.
- Personal use of Sports Hall 1 is for junior high school students and older. We appreciate your cooperation so that everyone can feel comfortable when using the facility. Also, please refrain from using the facility exclusively by yourself.
- Please don't shut the door during personal use.
- Use of sound equipment is not permitted.
- Please do not use the lighting panel during personal use.
- You are not allowed to use the facility with your tattoos exposed.
- Personal training, sparing for combative sports, mitt striking, and dancing in groups of people are not allowed.
- After using the stretch mattress, please wipe it with a provided towel.
- There are cases where set up will be conducted before group use, so you may be asked to leave the room or move to a different part of the room. We ask that you kindly cooperate.
- You may bring drinks with lids such as plastic bottles. When eating, please eat at the table in front of Sports Hall 1.
- When using the facility as a group, please be considerate not to disturb other groups or personal users. When using the table in front of Sports Hall 1, please share it with others.
- For those that have entered the facility with group registration use, you can only use the facility you have registered for group use.
- Talking on the phone, photography and recording are not permitted in Sports Hall 1. If you take photos or record video/audio, you will be asked to delete the data.
- After you are finished using the facility, please wipe the floor with a mop. Please throw away garbage such as plastic bottles into the trash can.
- You are not allowed to use the equipment in the warehouse.
- In Sports Hall 1, the only equipment you are allowed to use is the stretch mattress. You are not allowed to bring equipment from the Training Room. Also, use of items that create noise such as musical instruments or anything that disturbs others is not permitted.
- Please do not use the central partition, lighting or curtain during personal use.
- When using half of Sports Hall 1 for personal use, a partition will be placed to divide the room.
- Other behaviors that hinder groups and users are prohibited. If you do not follow the staff or instructor’s instructions, you may be asked to leave the room or you may be banned from the facility.
Please follow the rules and manners.