8:30am-10:30pm (Final entry at 9:30pm)
End/start of year (December 31-January 3)
1st Monday of each month (When this falls on a holiday, the next day will be a facility holiday.)
Facility inspection days
Floors 3-8, Minato Park Shibaura, 1-16-1 Shibaura, Minato City 105-0023
5 min walk from the East Exit of JR Tamachi Station.
6 min walk from Exit A6 of Mita Station, Toei Subway Line.
In front of Minato Park Shibaura stop on Chii Bus Shibura-Konan Route/Shiba Route.
6 min walk from the Tamachi Station East Exit stop on the Odaiba Rainbow Bus.
7 min walk from the Tamachi Station East Exit stop on Toei Bus.
Free Entry Day
Minato City residents can use the Center free of charge on the first and third Sunday of every month. (people who live outside Minato City can still use the facilities at cost.)
*Elementary, junior high, and high school students are free on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
How to Use the Facilities
*Residents and elderly/handicapped residents must register with the Sports Center. Always bring your registration card with you on the day you use the Center.
Entry to Center may be restricted on crowded days.
Sports instruction differs by the sport. Please follow the instructions of your instructor.
■Free Days for Elementary, Junior High and High School Students
Elementary, junior high and high school students may use the Sports Center free of charge on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
- Free Day Schedule for City Residents (PDF:43.6KB)
Notes on Use
- Please bring your own training wear and indoor shoes.
- Minato City Sports Center and the surrounding courtyard of Minato Park Shibaura are entirely non-smoking.
- Please refrain from eating outside of the designated areas in the facilities.
- Please bring your own sports gear when using the sports facilities. (Some rentals are available.)
- Elementary / junior high school-age children using the facilities after 6pm must be accompanied by a high school-age or older individual. (Up to two children may be accompanied by an older companion.)
- Only experienced practitioners are permitted to use the Martial Arts Centers for personal use. Beginners can use the Centers with an experienced practitioner or can participate in Regular Classes.
- Individuals with tattoos are asked to cover their tattooed areas while they use the facilities.
- Please put all valuables into the safe box. We accept no responsibility for lost items
- Personal instructing and teaching other including groups are not permitted. Also, using the facility for profit-making purposes is not permitted.
- Photography and recording are not permitted with cameras or cell phones. If you are discovered engaging in this behavior, you will be asked to delete all of the data.