Karate is one of the traditional martial arts that was created in Japan. Karate can be practiced at Martial Arts Center 2.
When not in use by a group, it is possible to use the facility similar to martial arts sports.
For available times, please check the weekly schedule.
For other occasions and changes in personal use schedule, please check the website, social media or the facility bulletin board.
Please bring your own sports gear that is required.
Personal Use (Karate)
|Saturday||Open for personal use (Fixed) 13:30-15:30|
|Sunday||Free Entry (16:30-22:00)|
|Other||Please check the personal use schedule.|
- *Although these are martial arts activities, please be considerate and offer space to others when using the Center.
In Regular Classes, participants shall practice according to the instructor’s instructions.
For Regular Classes, please check the day of the week and time slot when the class will be held in the Sport Center weekly schedule.
Please check the requirements and participation fee for Regular Classes.
Additionally, first time visitors should observe for the first session and receive an orientation from the instructor.
Regular Classes (Karate)
*High school age or older
|Saturday||Children’s Karate (15:45-17:45)
*Elementary, junior high school students only
Personal Use with Instructors
Personal instructors will instruct you on how to practice and play games. For days and time slots when personal instructors are available, please check the personal use and Regular Class weekly schedule.
Personal Use with Instructors (Karate, Free Entry Day)
|First and third Sunday of every month||Karate (9:30-11:30)
*High school age or older
Rules and Manners During Use
- During personal use, Martial Arts Center 2 is considered a shared space for everyone. Please be considerate and share with others, and be aware of your surroundings and safety when using the facility.
- Please bring your own sports wear, uniform for martial arts, and equipment when exercising. Please use the changing room on each floor to get changed. Please refrain from changing in areas other than the changing room.
- Please take off your shoes when using the changing room.
- A 100 yen coin is required to operate the lockers. (It will be returned afterwards.) Please have a coin ready to use and do not forget to take your coin after using the locker. Also, be aware that the coin might fall out of the slot when you are taking it out. Please be careful.
- There is also a risk of loss and theft. Please keep your locker key with you at all times.
If you lose the key, you will be asked to pay 1,000 yen as a compensation fee. We will refund it to you as soon as the key is found.
- It is not permitted to store personal belongings inside the locker in the changing room. We will dispose of the personal items if they are stored. Thank you for your understanding.
- You are not allowed to use the facility with your tattoos exposed.
- After using the equipment, we would appreciate your cooperation in putting the equipment back to its original place.
- Hitting the wall is prohibited at each facility, since it can cause fractures in the walls.
- Sound equipment is available only when using the arena for private use.
- There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours. The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
- After you are finished using the facility, please wipe the floor with a mop. Please throw away garbage such as plastic bottles into the trash can.
- Photography is not allowed inside the Center.
- You are not allowed to use the power outlets inside the facility.
- Regardless of groups, profit or non-profit, family or friends, instructive behavior is not permitted. Also, if you engage in instructive behavior, we will ask you to stop. Note that we may ask you to present your ID.
- You may bring drinks with lids such as plastic bottles. Please refrain from eating inside the facilities. When eating, please use the tables set on each floor.
- After you are finished using the facility, please make sure you have all your belongings with you when leaving.
- Other behaviors that hinder groups and users are prohibited. If you do not follow the staff's or instructor’s instructions, you may be asked to leave or your registration may be canceled.
Please follow the rules and manners.