Hikawa Budojo Martial Arts Hall
||6-6-14 Akasaka, Minato City 107-0062
Overview of Facilities
Flooring can be changed between tatami and boards
- End/start of year, Mondays
Times of Use
|Tuesdays to Fridays
||3pm-9pm (actual use ends at 8:30pm)
||12:30pm-9pm (actual use ends at 8:30pm)
- *Regular class sessions occur between Tuesday and Saturday.
Judo (general, children) and Kendo (general, children) vary by day and time.
- *Group use restricted to Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (excluding Mondays).
||9:30-11:30, 12:30-14:30, 15:00-17:00
*Elementary/junior high school students, seniors aged 65 or older, and persons with a disability are free.
||2 hours: 2,600 yen
Methods of Use
- For regular class sessions inquire directly with instructors.
- For group use, group registration through the facilities registration system is required. (qualifications to use the martial arts hall)
- This martial arts hall is for use for judo, kendo and other martial arts.
Public Transport Access Map
5 min walk from Akasaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
*Parking not available.